Information on the current board of supervising directors
Michel Cassius, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
(born 1957, male, French, 4th term, member since 30 November 2006)
Mr Cassius is co-founder and Director of YoYo Games Ltd, a startup company which launched www.yoyogames.com in 2007, a user generated casual gaming site. In the past, Mr. Cassius has served as the European Managing Director of Fun Technologies and as Senior Director of Microsoft’s Xbox business in EMEA where he managed the publishing and Xbox Live businesses and launched the Xbox 360. He previously spent seven years at Electronic Arts, where he led EA.com, Electronic Art’s online gaming business in Europe and launched Ultima Online, one of the first MMOG’s in Europe.
Alain Tascan, Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board
(born 1967, male, Canadian, 1-st term, member since 27 June 2012)
Mr. Tascan presently works as an entrepreneur in the multimedia and gaming industry. Mr. Tascan was a co-founder of Ubisoft in Montreal and a founder of EA Montreal which he managed for seven years. He also created Ubisoft's licensing group that partners with the major Hollywood studios. Previously, Mr. Tascan also held executive positions in the media industry in France at companies such as Radio France International and Telerama. Currently, Mr. Tascan works as an entrepreneur in the multimedia and gaming industry. Mr Tascan holds a Master degree in Economics from the University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis and a post-graduate degree in cultural management from the Institut Superieur de Management Culturel de Paris.
Supervisory Board Profile
The Company has prepared a profile outlining the composition of the board, taking into account the nature of the business of the Company and it subsidiaries and the necessary professionalism and background of the members of the Supervisory Board. The described profile is as follows:
Required expertise and background of the Supervisory Board:
- Knowledge and experience in the financial, legal, economic, organizational and marketing fields.
- Experience in managing or supervising the management of a listed company.
- Knowledge of, experience in and affinity with the gaming industry.
- Knowledge of and experience with working in an international environment.
- The ability, also in terms of available time, to monitor and stimulate the general course of affairs within the company in a prompt and effective manner and to provide the CEO and the Management Board with advice relating to the formulation and execution of the company policy.
- No conflicts of interests at the time of appointment.