– Watch the smoking hot Official Cinematic Trailer and prepare your inner barbarian to drink, slay, and be content on January 31st –
Oslo, Norway – January 25th, 2017 – Less than one week to go! Funcom’s epic open-world survival sandbox launches into Early Access on PC next week on January 31st. The company revealed today that the game is launching at 6am in the morning European time, which means US West Coast players will get to jump into the Exiled Lands at 9pm on January 30th. To kick off the countdown for the final week, Funcom is today premiering the Official Cinematic Trailer for the game produced by the talented artists at Bläck Studios. The trailer sets the tone for the savage and barbaric open world that players have to survive, build, and dominate in.
Get the brand new Conan Exiles Cinematic Trailer here:
Also make sure to download the latest screenshots
Funcom is also excited to announce Conan Exiles – Barbarian Edition! This special edition is the ultimate introduction to the world of Conan the Barbarian and include items such as:
- Custom Conan Exiles digital comic book
- Exclusive Conan Exiles t-shirt
- Six digital Conan the Avenger comic books from Dark Horse Comics
- 368 page, full-color, digital Conan Pen & Paper RPG Core Book from the hugely successful Kickstarter by Modiphius
- “The Coming of Conan” eBook, 496 pages with illustrations and original Conan stories
- The award-winning soundtracks from Age of Conan and Rise of the Godslayer, plus the brand new Conan Exiles soundtracks
- In-game items for the Age of Conan MMO including a Savage Rhino mount
- “The Art of Conan Exiles” digital artbook
- And more
For more detailed information on the Barbarian Edition, please visit the Steam store page. Funcom also announced the pricing for Conan Exiles PC Early Access today. The standard edition is priced at 29.99$ while the Barbarian Edition is priced at 59.99$.
“One of the really great things about working with Conan the Barbarian is that there is this huge pop cultural universe surrounding him,” says Funcom CEO Rui Casais. “Being able to team up with Dark Horse Comics, Modiphius, and other Conan creators has allowed us to build a special edition that speaks to both fans and those discovering Conan for the first time.”
Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian, the world's greatest fantasy hero. The game can be played on private and public servers, either in multiplayer or local single-player. In the world of Conan Exiles, survival is more than tracking down food and water. Journey through a vast, seamless world filled with the ruins of ancient civilizations, uncovering its dark history and buried secrets as you seek to conquer and dominate the exiled lands. Conan Exiles will be released into Early Access on the PC on 31 January 2017 and will hit the Xbox One Game Preview Program in Spring 2017. The game will also make its way to PlayStation 4 at a later date.
You can learn more about Conan Exiles on www.conanexiles.com. You can also visit blog.conanexiles.com for the latest news and developer updates. For more information about Funcom, please visit www.funcom.com.